Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The End of an Era


Christopher Nolan has created something truly AMAZING. He revitalized a franchise that for a time was truly dead. I remember loving "Batman & Robin" as a child, granted I was I was 2 years old. Going back and watching it now, kinda almost destroyed the early childhood that I really barely remembered. It was an eye opener to just how awful it was, I mean I'm on the internet, I know that soul clenching hate people have to it, I just never quit realized it's about as good as a butt rape from Satan. It must have REALLY sucked to have lived through it, not drooling in a crib. I can imagine it was like the first time I saw "Phantom Menace", as a child. My mom bought it for me at the local video store, and i watched it once, when I had to replace the original trilogy ever few years, because the VHS's were so worn out. But luckily for those depressed caped crusader fans Nolan has created one of the greatest trilogies to ever exists, and it stars BATMAN. "Batman Begins" lade the groundwork for a superhero, who could really live in our world, with an intelligent script and Gary Oldman as Gordon, SCORE. Then came the juggernaut that is, "The Dark Knight", an even more brainy flick, with Heath Ledger playing the brain child of Alex form "Clockwork Orange", and the darkness inside Mark Hamill, and we got to see Two-Face without Tommy Lee Jones, acting like American Psycho on speed. And the fan pleasure ensued. now we have "The Dark Knight Rises" this conclusion to all Comic fans wet dream(Inception Reference). And it does exactly what it needs to do, give us a brainy, but realistically depressing story, have Christian Bale in a bat suit without nipples, and have a super menacing villain that's like Darth Vador from the Caribbean. For my money this movie is PERFECT, I can understand why some people might not love it, but I do. So all I have to say is go this movie, if your one of the 6 people who haven't. You will enjoy yourself, and on that note my thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims of the Colorado incident. The movie theater is like my home so, it really upsets me, and I'm deeply sorry for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment