Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Amazing Spiderman Trailer Review



Any worry I had about this movie is GONE!!! I've been a fan of the reboot since they announced Marc Webb was directing the project. (500) Days of Summer is one of my FAVORITE comedies and also one of my favorite movies. One of the things that makes that movie so good is the realistic characters and chemistry. You can clearly see that in this trailer. Andrew Garfield looks fantastic as Mr. Parker, as dose Emma Stone, & Denis Leary. I also love the dynamic they are going for with his pares. Since they haven't been really implicated into the previous movies or really the major comic arcs.The tone of this movie looks great. The Rami movies had a very cheesy light feel to it. It was good for the time , but going back now it's a little toy for my taste.  Since all comicbook movies now are going dark, in order to stay in the game so dose Spiderman & it has that darker tone while not making the character dark & I'm really liking it. Unlike most people I love the costume & it looks great on film. The humor of this trailer is great. I prefer witty humor over slapstick any day of the week & Spiderman is witty and funny. Some say that he was in Rami's movie, but he really Didn't. He cracked a comment every now and then & most the time fell pretty flat. The only thing I would complain about is i think you see to much. There also isn't any wow factor, when you watch the trailers for Prometheus, The Dark Knight Rises, or The Hobbit there is something there that makes your jaw drop. This trailer left me feeling good about the movie, nothing made my jaw drop. Still 'm friken excited for this movie Summer can't come fast enough. It looks like a definite improvement from the Rami movies, which I wasn't a big fan of. Spiderman 2 was good but the other two not as much If you want to watch the trailer yourself click the link here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tnxzJ0SSOw&list=FLOCYyz3c8he5jmkCVwP-c_g&index=1&feature=plpp_video 

No comments:

Post a Comment